- Navigate to Admin > Manage Aero Account.
- On the Account Information Page, click the down arrow next to the screen title and choose Add Payment Information.
- Choose one of the subscription options:
- Checking the first box will give you access to the Basic Content of the Aero Library at no additional charge. If you are still in your free trial period, your card will not be charged until the end of your trial period.
- Checking the second box will give you access to both the Basic and Premium Content of the Aero Library. If you are still in your free trial period, checking the second box will end the trial and your card will be charged right away.
- The next screen is where you input your payment information. Fill out the fields as follows:
Credit Card Number *Required The credit card number that will be charged the monthly subscription fees. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted. Expiration Date *Required The credit card expiration date. CVV *Required The CVV. The CVV for VISA, MasterCard, and Discover is the three-digit number on the back of the card. The American Express CVV is the four-digit number on the front of the card in the upper-right corner of the card (Note that the only VISA and MasterCard are accepted for non-USA subscriptions). Billing Zip Make sure that the zip code in this field matches the billing zip for the card you entered.
- Click the Add button to save the payment information.