If you don't have access to the Aero Library yet, as you add new team members, you can find the original "Get to Know Aero" task, duplicate it, and assign it.
Find the Aero
- Run a scheduled Aeros report. Navigate to Manage > Reports, find the Scheduled Aeros by Team Member report, and click Run Report.
- If needed, click the Customize link to expand the time period so the "Get to know Aero" task appears.
- Click the Subject to get to the Edit Task screen.
Another way to find the Aero:
- Navigate to Manage > Aeros
- Use the white "Quick Filter" menu to call up All Aeros.
- Find the Subject column and click three ellipses on the right.
- Hover over the Filter option.
- Type 'Get to Know Aero' in the field under the word Contains.
- Click the Filter button.
- Click the View button on the left to edit the Aero.
Clone the Aero
- Click on the Screen Menu and choose Clone Aero.
- The Cloned Aero will open in a new tab. You need to change a couple of things:
- (optional) change the Scheduled Start Date by clicking on the calendar icon and choosing a new date. If you do nothing, the Scheduled Start Date will be the current date.
- (optional) Assign a Due Date by clicking on the calendar icon and choosing a date.
- Change Assigned To from yourself to one of your team.
- Change the status to NotStarted
- Edit the Subject to remove the word (Clone) – and to change any other wording that you want.
- (optional) Add a note to your team member in the Description box– or edit the default description.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Save and Close button.
- You will be returned to the original Aero.
- Repeat steps 4-6 as often as necessary to assign a "Get to Know Aero" task to each of your team!