Aero Certification is available to you at no cost so that you can make sure you and your team are using Aero to its fullest.
The Basic User Certification takes 2-3 hours to complete and will teach you everything you need to know to log in and do your work in Aero. You don’t have to complete the whole thing at once.
The Guru Certification is a deeper dive into Aero. It takes 5-6 hours to complete and covers every part of Aero that wasn’t covered in the Basic Certification. You need to pass the basic certification before you start the Guru Certification.
Upon completion of each certification, you will be given a certificate and a badge that you can add to your website and social media profiles.
Here's how to get started:
- Navigate to http://www.aerocertify.me/
- Click the Register link
- Fill out your Username, Email, Password, and Name then click the Register button.
- You'll be taken to your profile page where you can review your information and edit it if needed.
- Click the Aero User Certification menu item to start your User certification.
- On the next page, click the green Start the Certification Course button.