The Library procedures are all used in one or more Library Templates. If you're using a template from the Aero Library, the right procedures are already linked to the proper steps and you don't have to do anything. However, you can also use Library Procedures in Aeros, Master Aeros, and Aero Templates that you create. A huge benefit in doing that is that these procedures will be automatically updated and maintained. Linking a Library Procedure to a step you're writing is very simple:
Find the Library Procedure number
- Navigate to Library > Procedures, and use the sort and filter features of the Aero Grid to find the procedure you want.
- Depending on your subscription level, you may not be able to access all procedures.
- You can preview the procedure to see if you want to use it by clicking the blue View button.
- The procedure number is found on the blue View button.
Link Library Procedure to Step
- Create your Aero, Master Aero, or Aero Template and create your steps as needed.
- When you write down the step you want to link to a Library Procedure, simply type the Library Procedure Number in the column labeled Lib Id
- Make sure you click the Save Changes button in the steps grid before you Save and Close the window.