To access the Aero Template Library, navigate to Library > Library Templates. You will see the the following information on The Library screen:
||The Author column displays the name of the experienced accountant who wrote the template. You can see a photo of the author, click on links to their social media sites, and read a short bio for each author.
||The Library Types are there to help you find a the template you need. They do not match up to the Aero Types you set up in your Aero account.
||The Summary section has the following information:
- Title - the title of the Library Template
- Summary - A short summary describing when you might use the template
- Depending on your subscription status you might see the following buttons:
- View - Click the View button to see the entire template without using it.
- Add Master Aero - Click this button to use the template to create a Master Aero
- Add Aero - Click this button to use the template to create an Aero
- Clone - Click this button to create a copy of the template that you can then edit and save in your own template list.
- Subscribe - If you do not have access to that particular template, you will see a green Subscribe button. Clicking on that button will take you to a page where you can manage your account information.
||Icons representing the App(s) that are used in the template.
||The date that the template was last updated.