Once you are logged in, you can change your password from any screen. Click on your username in the upper-right corner of the screen to go to the Manage Password screen. You can also change your password from the My Preferences screen. Fill out the following fields:
- Current password – Type in your current password. If you are a new user, you should have received an email with your temporary password.
- New password – Type in your desired password. Passwords must be at least 9 characters, contain upper and lowercase letters, at least one number, and one non-alphanumeric character.
- Confirm new password – Type the desired password again to confirm.
- Change Password – Click the Change Password button to save the new password. The Manage Password screen will be refreshed with the message “Your password has been changed” under the Manage Password screen title.
- Log out and log back in with the new password.