Once you have connected your Aero account to Google Apps and turned on the Calendar Sync, here is how it will work:
- Aero will create a calendar in your Google account called My Aeros. All appointments created in Aero will appear on that calendar.
- Any events created in Google on the My Aeros calendar will appear in Aero as appointments.
- Master Aeros that are Appointments will appear in G-Cal as a series of one-time events.
- Recurring Events that are created in G-Cal will only appear in Aero once, as an appointment on the first day of the recurring event (in other words, create recurring events in Aero as Master Aeros).
- When the My Aeros calendar is first created, Aero will sync events and appointments 7 days in the past and 30 days in the future.
- Going forward, Aero will sync with Google Calendar about every 30 minutes.
- If you delete the My Aeros calendar, Aero will recreate it on the next sync. However, events and appointments that were previously synced may not appear.
- If you want to start over for some reason, click the Reset Google Calendar button on the My Preferences screen.