|Scheduled Start Date *Required
||The original date ant time the Note was created
|Scheduled Duration *Required
||Estimate time for a Note defaults to 5 minutes. You can change it by clicking on the clock icon or simply typing in a new time. Note that the Scheduled duration needs to be in the hh:mm format.
||Due date will generally be blank on a Note
|Assigned To *Required
||The team member the note is assigned to.
||The type will be pulled from the defaults that you have set up. You can edit it by choosing another from the dropdown.
||The name of the company the note is associated with.
||The main contact for that note.
||The status of the note (Not Started, In Progress, Completed, Canceled, Deferred). If you change the status to Canceled, it will be deleted.
||The note’s priority (Normal, Elevated, Critical).
||The job ‘hat’ the staff member is wearing for this note.
||The project this Aero is associated with (choose from the drop down menu or start typing a project name, company name, or project type to find).
||If the box is checked, the time spent doing the note is billable.
||A short title for the note. This will be displayed on the Aero grids and lists.
||The body of the note.
||If you are converting a note into a task, you can add steps here. To add a new step, click the Add a new step button, then fill out the fields as follows:
When you are done editing steps, make sure you click the Save Changes button in the header of the Steps grid. Steps that have not been saved will have a red triangle in the upper left-hand corner of each field.
- Order: You can type in a step number as you are entering it.
- Complete: This box is checked as each step is completed. If the step has been completed, it will say 'Yes'.
- Name: A short name for the step.
- Description: A more detailed description of the step.
- Action Link: A URL where some action will be taken during that step.
- Help Link: A URL containing some sort of help document. This can be internal or external.
- SOP Id: Type in a procedure number here from your list of procedures
- Lib Id: Type in a Library procedure number here from the list of Aero Library Procedures
- Delete: Click the Delete button to delete that step from the task.
||If the task has been note and deferred there will be information on the Time tab. Click on the link to see the previous time entries. You can use the sort features of the grid to find a particular time entry
At the bottom of the time grid is a total of all the time that has been spent on completing that task
- Id: The time entry ID number.
- Date: The date of that time entry.
- Team Member: The team member who submitted the time entry.
- Hours: The hours (or fraction of an hour) spent working on the task in that entry. This number is in decimals, not hours and minutes
- Note: Any time notes entered during that time block.
- Billable: Whether or not the time is billable.
- QB Item: The QB Service Item this time entry will be associated with.
||If there is a company name in the Company field, there will be a blue Company Info link. Clicking on the link will bring up a company information window with:
- Accounting Software: What accounting software package the company uses.
- Email Address: The default email address for the company.
- Lead Source: The source of the lead (if applicable).
- Account Number: The account number assigned to this company.
- Phone: The main phone number for the company.
- Fax: The main fax number for the company.
- Website URL: The company’s web address.
- Type: The company type (Customer, Vendor, Lead, Employee, Owner, Other).
- Active: If the box is checked, the company is currently active.
- Address: The company’s physical address.
- On Hold: If the box is checked, the company is currently on hold, and no further work should be done for them.
- Create Invoice: Clicking on the blue ‘Create Invoice’ button allows you to go straight to the company’s record in your QBO file and create an invoice.
||If there is a company name in the Company field, and there are any other Aeros assigned to that company, there will be a blue Company Aeros link. Click on the link to show the grid of all Aeros for that company. You can use the sort features of the grid to look for a specific Aero. The columns in this grid are:
- View: Clicking the blue View button will take you to the Edit Aero Screen for that Aero.
- User: The team member the Aero is assigned to
- Start Date: The original assigned start date of the Aero (not the actual start date)
- Hours: The estimated hours for that Aero.
- Subject: The title or subject of the Aero
- Status: The current status of the Aero (Not Started, In Progress, Completed, Canceled, Deferred)
- Type: The type of Aero.
- Rec: Whether or not this a recurring Aero (Yes/No)
||If the Aero has a Company assigned to it, there will be a blue Vault link. Click the link to see the entries in the vault. You can use the sort features of the grid to look for a specific vault entry. Note: Team members will only see vault entries with security levels that are less than or equal to their security levels. The columns in the vault are:
- Name: The name of the vault entry.
- User name: If the vault entry is a login, the user name would be here.
- Secured Value: This field is encrypted. This is where the password or other sensitive information would go.
- Description: a short description of the vault entry if needed.
- Type: The type of vault entry (General, Login, Bank, Notes)
- Security Level: Assigning a security level control who can see the information. For example, a vault entry with a security level of SL5 could only be seen by team members with an assigned security level of SL5 or higher.
||Clicking the Show More button will open up more fields that give you information about the Aero:
- Email To: If this was originally an email there will be an email address here.
- Email From: If this was originally an email there will be an email address here.
- Email CC: If this was originally an email there could be an email address here.
- Email BCC: If this was originally an email there could be an email address here.
- Has Attachment: If this was originally an email and it had an attachment, this box will be checked
- Email ID: If this was originally an email, there will be an ID number here.
- Email Sent: For an Aero that involved sending an email, this box will be checked to confirm that the email was sent.
- Email Send Date:For an Aero that involved sending an email, there will be a date here.
- Email Type: (Incoming, Outgoing, NA) If this was originally an email there will be an email type here.
- Recurrence Type: (One Time, Occurrence)
- Deferred Reason: If the task has been deferred, the reason will appear here.
- Email Template: If the email was created using a template, the template name will appear here.
- Fixed Fee: If this task is for a fixed fee project, this box should be checked.
- Changed Occurrence: If this Aero was originally an occurrence of a Master Aero, but has been edited, this box will be checked.
- Unscheduled: If this aero was created in Aero using the Start Email screen, this box will be checked.
- Estimated Hourly Rate: If an estimated hourly rate was assigned to this email it will be listed here.
- Master Aero ID: If this Aero is an occurrence of a Master Aero, the Master Aero ID will appear here.
- Library Template ID: If this aero was created using a Library Template, the ID number will be listed here.
- Related Aero ID: If this aero is related to another Aero, there will be an Aero ID number here.
|Delete this aero
||Click this button to Delete the note.
||Click the Close button to close without saving.
|Save and Close
||Click the blue Save and Close button to save the note and close the Edit Aero window.