|Scheduled Start Date *Required
||The original date and time the email was sent/received.
|Scheduled Duration *Required
||Estimate time for an email defaults to 5 minutes. You can change it by clicking on the clock icon or simply typing in a new time. Note that the Scheduled Duration must be entered in hh:mm format
|Assigned To *Required
||The team member the email is assigned to.
||The Aero type.
||The name of the company the email is associated with.
||The main contact for that email.
||The category will read Email. You can change to another Aero category here.
||The status of the email (Not Started, In Progress, Completed, Canceled, Deferred). If you change the status to Canceled, it will be deleted.
||The email’s priority (Normal, Elevated, Critical).
||The job ‘hat’ the staff member is wearing for this email.
||The project this Aero is associated with (choose from the drop down menu or start typing a project name, company name, or project type to find).
||If the box is checked, the time spent working on the email is billable.
||The subject line from the email.
||The body of the email.
||If you are converting an email into a task, you can add steps here. To add a new step, click the Add a new step button, then fill out the fields as follows:
When you are done editing steps, make sure you click the Save Changes button in the header of the Steps grid. Steps that have not been saved will have a red triangle in the upper left-hand corner of each field.
- Order: You can type in a step number as you are entering it.
- Complete: This box is checked as each step is completed. If the step has been completed, it will say 'Yes'.
- Name: A short name for the step.
- Description: A more detailed description of the step.
- Action Link: A URL where some action will be taken during that step.
- Help Link: A URL containing some sort of help document. This can be internal or external.
- SOP Id: Type in a procedure number here from your list of procedures
- Lib Id: Type in a Library procedure number here from the list of Aero Library Procedures
- Delete: Click the Delete button to delete that step from the task.
||If the email has been started and deferred there will be a blue Time link. Click on the link to see the previous time entries. You can use the sort features of the grid to find a particular time entry
At the bottom of the time grid is a total of all the time that has been spent on completing that email.
- Id: The time entry ID number.
- Date: The date of that time entry.
- Team Member: The team member who submitted the time entry.
- Hours: The hours (or fraction of an hour) spent working on the email in that entry. This number is in decimals, not hours and minutes
- Note: Any time notes entered during that time block.
- Billable: Whether or not the time is billable.
- QB Item: The QB Service Item this time entry will be associated with.
||If there is a company name in the Company field, there will be a blue Company Info link. Clicking on the link will bring up a company information window with:
- Accounting Software: What accounting software package the company uses.
- Email Address: The default email address for the company.
- Lead Source: The source of the lead (if applicable).
- Account Number: The account number assigned to this company.
- Phone: The main phone number for the company.
- Fax: The main fax number for the company.
- Website URL: The company’s web address.
- Type: The company type (Customer, Vendor, Lead, Employee, Owner, Other).
- Active: If the box is checked, the company is currently active.
- Address: The company’s physical address.
- On Hold: If the box is checked, the company is currently on hold, and no further work should be done for them.
||If there is a company name in the Company field, and there are any other Aeros assigned to that company, there will be a blue Company Aeros link. Click on the link to show the grid of all Aeros for that company. You can use the sort features of the grid to look for a specific Aero. The columns in this grid are:
- View: Clicking the blue View button will take you to the Edit Aero Screen for that Aero.
- User: The team member the Aero is assigned to
- Start Date: The original assigned start date of the Aero (not the actual start date)
- Hours: The estimated hours for that Aero.
- Subject: The title or subject of the Aero
- Status: The current status of the Aero (Not Started, In Progress, Completed, Canceled, Deferred)
- Type: The type of Aero.
- Rec: Whether or not this an occurrence of a Master Aero (Yes/No)
||If the Aero has a Company assigned to it, there will be a blue Vault link. Click the link to see the entries in the vault. You can use the sort features of the grid to look for a specific vault entry. Note: Team members will only see vault entries with security levels that are less than or equal to their security levels. The columns in the vault are:
- Name: The name of the vault entry.
- User name: If the vault entry is a login, the user name would be here.
- Secured Value: This field is encrypted. This is where the password or other sensitive information would go.
- Description: a short description of the vault entry if needed.
- Type: The type of vault entry (General, Login, Bank, Notes)
- Security Level: Assigning a security level control who can see the information. For example, a vault entry with a security level of SL5 could only be seen by team members with an assigned security level of SL5 or higher.
- Delete: Click the blue delete button to delete the vault entry.
||Clicking the Show More button will open up more fields that give you information about the Aero:
- Email To: If this was originally an email there will be an email address here.
- Email From: If this was originally an email there will be an email address here.
- Email CC: If this was originally an email there could be an email address here.
- Email BCC: If this was originally an email there could be an email address here.
- Has Attachment: If this was originally an email and it had an attachment, this box will be checked
- Email ID: If this was originally an email, there will be an ID number here.
- Email Sent: For an Aero that involved sending an email, this box will be checked to confirm that the email was sent.
- Email Send Date:For an Aero that involved sending an email, there will be a date here.
- Email Type: (Incoming, Outgoing, NA) If this was originally an email there will be an email type here.
- Recurrence Type: (One Time, Occurrence)
- Deferred Reason: If the task has been deferred, the reason will appear here.
- Email Template: If the email was created using a template, the template name will appear here.
- Fixed Fee: If this task is for a fixed fee project, this box should be checked.
- Changed Occurrence: If this Aero was originally an occurrence of a Master Aero, but has been edited, this box will be checked.
- Unscheduled: If this email was created in Aero using the Start Email screen, this box will be checked.
- Estimated Hourly Rate: If an estimated hourly rate was assigned to this email it will be listed here.
- Master Aero ID: If this Aero is an occurrence of a Master Aero, the Master Aero ID will appear here.
- Library Template ID: If this email was created using a Library Template, the ID number will be listed here.
- Related Aero ID: If this aero is related to another Aero, there will be an Aero ID number here.
|Delete this Aero
||Delete the email from Aero (it will still exist in Gmail)
||Click the Close button to close without saving.
|Save and Close
||Click the blue Save and Close button to save the task and close the Edit Aero window.