A list of all open Aeros and the percentage of completion, based on Actual time vs. Estimate
- Time period defaults to This Month. Date range is used on the Aero Start Date
- Open Aeros are Aeros that are either NotStarted or Deferred
- The information is grouped by Company
- Clicking on the Aero Subject will take you to the Edit Aero screen
- By default the report excludes Aeros that are emails
- Default Columns:
- Assigned To
- Aero Subject
- Start Date
- Estimated Time
- Actual Time
- Percent Complete
Click the Print link in the upper right corner to save the report as a pdf or to send it to a printer.
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this one starting point.
- Date Ranges- you can choose from a wide variety of date ranges: Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, This Week To Date, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, This Month to date, Last Month, Next Month, This quarter, This quarter to date, Last quarter, Next quarter to date, This year, This year to date, Last year, Next year
- Aero weeks run from Saturday to Sunday
- Quarters are standard quarters
- If none of the pre-defined date ranges work for you, you can enter a custom range.
- Filter Options
- Team Member - choose one specific team member (user) or all
- Company - choose one specific company or all
- Project - choose one specific project or all
- Aero Category - Choose no emails or all
- Grouping Options- Grouping gives you subtotals for that specific group.
- Team Member
- Aero Type
- Optional Columns
- Due Date
- Company Name
- Aero Category
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again. You'll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.