This report totals all the time tracking information for a given period for Fixed Fee Customers and calculates the cost.
- Filtered for only Companies that have an amount entered in the Monthly Fixed Fee field
- The date range is Last Month. The dates used for the date range is the date of the time entries.
- The information is grouped by company.
- Clicking on the Company Name will take you to the Edit Company screen
- Filtered for only time that was not marked as "Billable"
- Default Columns:
- Company Name
- Estimated Time
- Actual Time
- Monthly Fixed Fee
- Total Cost (derived from the hourly cost for each Team Member)
Click the Print link in the upper right corner to save the report as a pdf or to send it to a printer.
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this starting point.
- Date Ranges- you can choose from a wide variety of date ranges: Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, This Week To Date, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, This Month to date, Last Month, Next Month, This quarter, This quarter to date, Last quarter, Next quarter to date, This year, This year to date, Last year, Next year
- Aero weeks run from Saturday to Sunday
- Quarters are standard quarters
- If none of the pre-defined date ranges work for you, you can enter a custom range.
- Filter Options
- Fixed Fee/ Not Billable - you can choose Fixed Fee time only, Not Billable Time only, or All
- Grouping Options- Grouping gives you subtotals for that specific group.
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again. You'll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.