A report that shows the most recent activity for each company in a given time period.
- Time period defaults to This Month. Date range uses the date of the time tracking entry
- Only lists Active companies that have had activity in the chosen time period
- If an activity didn't have a Company chosen, it will not appear on this report
- The information is grouped by Assigned To
- Activities in each group are sorted by Company name
- Clicking on the Aero Subject will take you to the Edit Company
- By default the report includes emails
- Default Columns:
- Company Name
- Last Aero Time (the date of the most recent time entry)
- Aero Subject
- Aero Type
- Time Notes
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this one starting point.
- Date Ranges- you can choose from a wide variety of date ranges: Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, This Week To Date, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, This Month to date, Last Month, Next Month, This quarter, This quarter to date, Last quarter, Next quarter to date, This year, This year to date, Last year, Next year
- Aero weeks run from Saturday to Sunday
- Quarters are standard quarters
- If none of the pre-defined date ranges work for you, you can enter a custom range.
- Filter Options
- Team Member - choose one specific team member (user) or all
- Manager - choose one specific company or all
- Aero Category - Choose no emails or all
- Grouping Options- Grouping gives you subtotals for that specific group.
- Team Member
- Aero Type
- No Grouping
- Optional Columns
- Aero Category
- Aero Status
- Project Type
- Assigned To
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again. You'll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.