A list of all Projects, defaulting to open Projects including the number of open Aeros for each project.
- Filtered for Open projects (all projects that are neither completed nor canceled)
- Date range is All. The dates used for the date range is the project start date.
- The information is grouped by Project Manager.
- Clicking on the Project Name will take you to the Edit Project screen
- Default Columns:
- Project Name
- Project Type
- Project Start Date
- Project End Date
- Project Status
- Open Aeros (number of Aeros that are neither completed not canceled)
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this one starting point.
- Date Ranges- you can choose from a wide variety of date ranges: Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, This Week To Date, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, This Month to date, Last Month, Next Month, This quarter, This quarter to date, Last quarter, Next quarter to date, This year, This year to date, Last year, Next year
- Aero weeks run from Saturday to Sunday
- Quarters are standard quarters
- If none of the pre-defined date ranges work for you, you can enter a custom range.
- Filter Options
- Company - one specific Company or All
- Project Manager - one specific Project Manager or All
- Project Type - one specific Project Type or All
- Project Status - Open, Not Started, InProgress, Completed, Canceled, or All
- Grouping Options- Grouping gives you subtotals for that specific group.
- Project Manager (Default)
- Project Type
- Optional Columns
- Project Manager
- Estimated Time
- Actual Time
- Estimated Cost
- Amount Billed to Date
- Fixed Fee
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again. You'll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.