Shows the number of days it took to complete an Aero from the day it was first assigned to the day it was actually completed.
- Filtered for Completed Aeros only
- Date range is This Week. The dates used for the date range are the date that the Aero was completed.
- By default the Aeros are grouped by User (also know as Team Member or Assigned to)
- Clicking on the Aero Subject will take you to the Edit Aero screen for that Aero
- Default Columns:
- Assigned to
- Aero Type
- Orignial Start Date
- Actual Start Date
- Due Date
- Completion Date
- Budgeted Days to Completion (Calculated: Due Date - Original Start Date)
- Actual days to Completion (Calculated: Completion date - Actual Start Date)
- Variance Amount (Budgeted - Actual. If this is a negative number, it will be red)
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this one starting point.
- Date Ranges- you can choose from a wide variety of date ranges: Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, This Week To Date, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, This Month to date, Last Month, Next Month, This quarter, This quarter to date, Last quarter, Next quarter to date, This year, This year to date, Last year, Next year
- Aero weeks run from Saturday to Sunday
- Quarters are standard quarters
- If none of the pre-defined date ranges work for you, you can enter a custom range.
- Filter Options
- Company: All, or one specific Company
- Project: All, or one specific Project
- Assigned To: All, or one specific Team Member
- Grouping Options- Grouping gives you subtotals for that specific group.
- Manager (Team Member Manager)
- Available columns - you can choose to see the following columns:
- Project Type
- Aero Category
- Estimated Time (in hours for the Aero)
- Actual Time(in hours for the Aero)
- Fixed Fee
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again. You'll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.