All Aeros completed by each Team Member.
- Filtered for Completed Aeros only
- The date range is This Week. The dates used for the date range are is the date that the Aero was completed. So Completed Aeros This Week will show you all Aeros that were completed this week, regardless of their Start Date or Due Date
- By default, the Aeros are grouped by User (also known as Team Member or Assigned to)
- Default Columns:
- Start Date
- Completed Date
- Subject - Click on the Aero Subject to go to the Edit Aero screen
- Type - Aero Type
- Time - total time for that Aero. This number can represent multiple time tracking events.
- Labor Cost - total time multiplied by the Hourly Cost set up for each Team Member.
Click the Print link in the upper right corner to save the report as a pdf or to send it to a printer.
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this starting point.
- Date Ranges- you can choose from a wide variety of date ranges: Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, This Week To Date, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, This Month to date, Last Month, Next Month, This quarter, This quarter to date, Last quarter, Next quarter to date, This year, This year to date, Last year, Next year
- Aero weeks run from Saturday to Sunday
- Quarters are standard quarters
- If none of the pre-defined date ranges work for you, you can enter a custom range.
- Filter Options
- Company: All, or one specific Company
- Billable/Fixed Fee: All, Billable Only, Fixed-Fee Only, Not Billable Only, Not Fixed Fee Only
- Category: All, No emails
- Assigned To: All, or one specific Team Member
- Grouping Options- Grouping gives you subtotals for that specific group.
- Assigned To
- Available columns - you can choose to see the following columns:
- Assigned To
- Due Date
- Manager - The Team Member manager
- Fixed Fee
- Comments - all comments on the Aero. Keep in mind that if you choose to see comments and choose a broad date range, the report can take a while to load.
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again. You'll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.