Not at the same time. An Aero can only be assigned to one person at a time. If you need to have two people work on the same Aero sequentially, you would use you need to use one of these methods.
Articles in this section
- How can I get one of your super-soft Aero t-shirts?
- Do you have a User Manual?
- Does Aero integration with Xero?
- What is the difference between On Hold and Inactive for a Company in Aero?
- How can I see Completed Aeros?
- Why do I have a contact called Unknown Unknown in my Aero account?
- How can I reassign work from an inactive team member?
- How do I delete a Team Member in Aero?
- How do I schedule a task for every other week?
- How can I find email history in Aero?