To read a Note, click the blue “i” icon on your Aero List. The fields on this screen are:
||Brief notes about what you do during each time block you spend on the Note. These notes will stay with the time entry, but not the Aero.
||This text box is a space for you to make comments about the Note as you go along. The comments stay with the Aero and are internal to your company.
||The Aero type defaults to Other when you create a Note.
||The Priority defaults to Normal when you create a Note.
||The Estimated Time defaults to 5 minutes when you create a Note.
||When you first open the Consume Note screen, you will notice that the green timer starts automatically. If you click on the little green arrow on the left of the timer you will see the Timer menu:
- Pause: Click this to temporarily pause the timer (if you need to step away from your desk or take a phone call).
- Reset: this will reset the timer back to 00:00:00.
- Save & Complete: Choose this the stop the time, save everything you’ve done so far, and update the Note status to Completed. The Note will no longer be listed on the My Aeros Screen.
- Save & Defer: Choose Save & Defer to stop the timer, save everything you’ve done so far, and update the status to Deferred. The defer date and time defaults to the current date and time, but you can choose any future date. You can also edit the estimated duration, enter a Deferred Reason, and defer it to another team member. When you are done with these entries, click the Defer button to return to the My Aeros list.
- Edit Time: Choosing edit time will pause the timer and allow you to enter a new time that the timer will start from (for example if you were interrupted while consuming the Note and forgot to pause). When you are done editing time, you will have the option to restart the timer or Save & Complete the Note.