I you want to schedule a quarterly task, start by creating a Master Aero. When you get to the part where you're choosing the occurrence options, choose Monthly in the Renewal Pattern dropdown and in the field below, Repeat Every, enter 3. So you have is repeating every 3 months or quarterly.
Articles in this section
- How can I see if time didn't sync to QuickBooks Online?
- Do you have a User Manual?
- How you can find inactive customers in QuickBooks Online
- How do I find the QuickBooks Online ID number for a customer?
- I entered something in the vault, but it didn't get saved.
- I deferred an Aero and now my Time Notes are gone!
- How do I defer an Aero?
- How can I use the Library to create a Master Aero?
- How can a turn a regular Aero into a Master Aero?
- How do I schedule a task for the last day of each month?