Cloning a Master Aero to speed setting up client work
- Navigate to Manage > Master Aeros.
- Find the Master Aero that you want to duplicate and click the View button.
- Click the arrow next to the screen title Edit Master Aero to get the screen menu and choose Clone Master Aero.
- A new tab will open with an exact copy of the Master Aero and the word “(clone)” added to the end of the subject.
- Choose the new Company and Team Member (if needed) and edit the subject if desired.
- Click the Occurrence Options button. The same options as you set for the original Master Aero will be chosen. Make any desired changes and click Insert Occurrences.
- The inserted occurrences will have the un-edited information on them. Don't worry, they will all be updated with the correct information when you click Save and Close
- Click Save and Close and then close the tab.
- You will be back on the tab with the original Master Aero. Repeat steps 2-8 as needed.