You can disconnect your QuickBooks Online account at any time from your Aero account.
- Disconnecting your Aero account from your QuickBooks Online account does not cancel your Aero subscription.
- Customers and contacts that were previously added to Aero during the sync will still be in Aero after you disconnect.
- Navigate to Admin > Manage Integrations. Click the Disconnect from QuickBooks button.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to disconnect your account. Check the box and then click the Disconnect my account from QuickBooks button.
- When the account is disconnected, you will return to the Manage QuickBooks screen. It will look like this: