- A user with a Security Level of 5 (SL5) or higher can now Add a new Aero from the Quick Links menu.
- You now have the ability to filter by Aero Category (Task, Appointment, Email, or Other) in Batch Update Aeros.
- The default filter for Priority on Batch Update Aeros is now All.
- There is now an option to Print reports or save them as a PDF.
- Aero Types now appear in alphabetical order in the Aero Types dropdown menus.
- Aero Templates now appear in alphabetical order in the Aero Templates dropdown menu in the Company Actions tab.
- When filtering for custom dates on the Time Entries by User Report, you now get all time entries on the end date selected.
- An SL5 was unable to see or edit the steps on a Master Aero. That bug has now been fixed.