- The Create New Team Member flow has changed so that you now create a team member and a contact at the same time.
- Aero Procedures and Library Procedures now display in a page format instead of full screen.
- The ability to change the estimated time on a task when deferring it has been restricted to users with an SL6 or higher.
- hats are now listed in alphabetical order in the drop-down menus
- On the Mange Time screen in the "For QuickBooks Sync" view, the time export menu option went to the wrong link. That has been fixed.
- The Print link was missing from the Customer List report. Now it's there.
- The Rate column on the Time Entries by User report is no longer totaled.
- An SL3 and up can now edit one of their own Aeros from the My Aeros screen. Previously they had to go to either the My Dashboard or My Schedule screen to edit an Aero.