You use the same API Key for all integrations that require one. If you delete you API Key or create a new one, any integrations using the old API key will no longer work
To connect your Aero account to another cloud app using the Aero API, you'll need to generate your Aero API key.
- Navigate to Admin > Manage Aero Account
- Click on the screen menu and choose New API Key
- An API key will be generated and will display the account information page.
- You only need to generate an API key once for your Aero account. You'll use this same key for all of the apps you connect to Aero.
- If you delete the API key it will disconnect all of the apps that use that key.
- Some apps may also ask for your Account ID. That is listed on your account information page directly above the API Key (most firms will have an account ID that is 5-6 digits long)