If you keep getting logged out of Aero, most likely it's your browser doing it, not Aero.
We highly recommend that you use Chrome to log into Aero. Chrome is optimized for Saas apps like Aero in mind and is the most tested browser for Aero workflow. Also, since 67% of the world uses (and growing) Chrome, you are going to find that Aero is not the only app that recommends it.
If for some reason you cannot use Chrome, check your security settings in your browser. We found the suggestions below when we Googled "IE keeps logging me out" (This is a common problem with IE and Edge):
- see if storing your Aero credentials in your browser's credential manager makes a difference
- ensure you are allowing third-party cookies
- Reset your security Zones to default
- Add Aero as a trusted site
- Set Temp Internet Folder from 250 MB to 500.
- In "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Privacy" set CleanPassword to 0
- In "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\BrowserStorage" set DefaultDomainCacheLimitInMb to from 1 to 500.
- In "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\BrowserStorage\AppCache" set AllowWebsiteCaches from 1 to 20.
- In "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\BrowserStorage\IndexedDb" set AllowWebsiteDatabases from 1 to 16.
- In "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0" renamed "Cache" and "LowCache" to "Cache-Old" and "LowCache-Old" respectively.
- In "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Security" unchecked "Empty Temporary Files folder when browser closed."
Also, some of our Google research indicated that desktop security software can be a culprit; Norton Anti-virus Software was mentioned several times.