- Dates are stored as date-times in the database.
- Date-time fields in the Aero web app are typically converted to Universal Time (UTC) from the user's local time prior to saving in the database.
- Date-times passed through the API must be converted to UTC prior to passing.
The string fields assignedTo, aeroType, priority, and status are required and must match existing options. If the post does not pass the validation check, a 400 (Bad Request) response will be returned with a message describing the errors.
- Choices for the priority field are “critical”, “elevated”, “normal”
- Choices for the status field are “notstarted”, “not started”, “completed”, “inprogress”, “in progress”, “canceled”, “completed”
- Choices for the assignedTo field are found from the Team Members endpoint.
- Choices for the aeroType field are found from the Aero Types endpoint.
The string defaultEmailAddress must be unique in your Aero account. If the post does not pass the validation check, a 400 (Bad Request) response will be returned with a message describing the errors.