Sometimes you want to record some sort of client interaction- just to have the information there in case you want to refer to it later. You can add a meeting or task and record time for it by following the procedure for adding historical time to Aero. The method outlined below will allow you to add notes, a task, or even an email to Aero without also adding time.
- Go Quick Links > Add Task
- Fill out the required fields, choose a Company if desired and put your notes in the Description box.
- Click the Add Steps button on the lower-right of the screen
- On the next screen, change the Category to Other (for notes) and change the Status to Completed (if you don't need to follow up on these notes).
- Click the Save and Close button.