You can't add an attachment to an email you're sending from Aero. If you need to send documents to a client, you will need to send it as a link to the documents stored somewhere else, like Google Drive or a document management system like SmartVault or ShareFile. Sending documents this way is also more secure than adding them as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- How can I get one of your super-soft Aero t-shirts?
- Do you have a User Manual?
- How can I see Completed Aeros?
- Why do I have a contact called Unknown Unknown in my Aero account?
- How can I reassign work from an inactive team member?
- How do I delete a Team Member in Aero?
- How do I schedule a task for every other week?
- How can I find email history in Aero?
- My Timesheet is blank! Manage Time is empty!
- How can I tell if an occurrence of a Master Aero is unchanged?