You can't add an attachment to an email you're sending from Aero. If you need to send documents to a client, you will need to send it as a link to the documents stored somewhere else, like Google Drive or a document management system like SmartVault or ShareFile. Sending documents this way is also more secure than adding them as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- How can I get one of your super-soft Aero t-shirts?
- Do you have a User Manual?
- My Timesheet is blank! Manage Time is empty!
- How can I tell if an occurrence of a Master Aero is unchanged?
- How do I find the ID number for....
- I deleted an Aero Template by Mistake! How can I get it back!
- I keep getting an Uh-Oh error when creating a Master Aero
- How does Aero compare to....
- How secure is the information in the Aero Vault?
- How can I make the search boxes bigger in a grid?