You can't add an attachment to an email you're sending from Aero. If you need to send documents to a client, you will need to send it as a link to the documents stored somewhere else, like Google Drive or a document management system like SmartVault or ShareFile. Sending documents this way is also more secure than adding them as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- How secure is the information in the Aero Vault?
- How can I make the search boxes bigger in a grid?
- My Dashboard is not showing any Aeros
- How can I get one of your super-soft Aero t-shirts?
- How to insert a video into an Aero Procedure
- How can I add an attachment to an email I'm sending from Aero?.
- How can I see my time in Aero?
- Where can I find an Aero?
- How do I connect Aero to my new QuickBooks Online account?
- How can I see if time didn't sync to QuickBooks Online?