You can't add an attachment to an email you're sending from Aero. If you need to send documents to a client, you will need to send it as a link to the documents stored somewhere else, like Google Drive or a document management system like SmartVault or ShareFile. Sending documents this way is also more secure than adding them as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- How can I get one of your super-soft Aero t-shirts?
- Do you have a User Manual?
- How do I find an Aero Template Id number?
- How do I find a Library Template Id number?
- Aero won't let me add a new contact
- Does Aero integration with Xero?
- What is the difference between On Hold and Inactive for a Company in Aero?
- How can I see Completed Aeros?
- Why do I have a contact called Unknown Unknown in my Aero account?
- How can I reassign work from an inactive team member?