You can't add an attachment to an email you're sending from Aero. If you need to send documents to a client, you will need to send it as a link to the documents stored somewhere else, like Google Drive or a document management system like SmartVault or ShareFile. Sending documents this way is also more secure than adding them as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- How can I get one of your super-soft Aero t-shirts?
- What is the "new version" of Aero?
- I deleted an Aero by Mistake!
- Can I assign an Aero to more than one person?
- What does the Make Sticky Button do?
- Can you import my Tasks into Aero?
- Can you import information into my customer vaults in Aero?
- Can you import my data?
- How do I find an Aero Template Id number?
- How do I find a Library Template Id number?