An Aero support person may occasionally ask you for an ID number in order to help you troubleshoot the problem. Here's how to find an ID number for a Company, Contact, Aero, Master Aero, Aero Template... You get the picture!
- Go to a manage screen or Dashboard that lists the items you're working on. In our example, we're going to be looking for the ID number of a Master Aero, so we'll go to the Manage Master Aero screen.
- Find the particular item you need the id number for and hover over the View button. Do not click on the View button.
- While hovering over the View button, look in the lower left corner of your screen. You'll see a URL that might look something like this: https:app.aeroworkflow.com/MasterAeros/Edit/6598
- The number you see in the URL is the ID number of the thing you are hovering over. The number might be anywhere from 1 to 7 digits, depending on the resource and how long you've had an Aero account.
What if I can't find it on a Manage or Dashboard screen?
If you cannot find the item on a Manage screen, you may still be able to get an ID number if it's an Aero.
- The first step is to locate the Aero and edit it. Here's how you do that.
- You may be able to see the ID number by hovering over a View button or a link. If you click into the Aero to edit it, you will see the ID number in the URL. It may be harder to find, but it will be the only number in the URL: