A list of time entries, grouped by User
- Filtered for All time entries
- The date range is This Month. The dates used for the date range is the date of the time entries.
- The information is grouped by user.
- The time is sorted so that the oldest time appears first
- Clicking on the Aero Subject will take you to the Edit Aero screen.
- Clicking on the Time amount will take you to the Edit Time screen.
- Default Columns:
- Company Name
- Aero Type
- Time (in decimals)
- Time Notes
- Aero Subject
- Rate (hourly billing rate)
Click the Print link in the upper right corner to save the report as a pdf or to send it to a printer.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again. You'll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this one starting point.
- Date Ranges- you can choose from a wide variety of date ranges: Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, This Week To Date, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, This Month to date, Last Month, Next Month, This quarter, This quarter to date, Last quarter, Next quarter to date, This year, This year to date, Last year, Next year
- Aero weeks run from Saturday to Sunday
- Quarters are standard quarters
- If none of the pre-defined date-ranges work for you, you can enter a custom range. Make sure you choose "Custom" from the Date Range drop-down before you enter custom dates.
- Filter Options
- Team Member - choose one specific team member, multiple team members, or leave blank for all
- Company - choose one specific company, multiple companies, or leave blank for all
- Aero Type - choose one specific Aero Type, multiple Aero Types, or leave blank for all
- Manager - Choose one manager, multiple managers, or leave blank for all
- Project - Choose one project, multiple different projects, or leave blank for all
- Project Type - Choose one specific project type, multiple different project types, or leave blank for all
- Service Item = Choose one QuickBooks Online Service Item, multiple different ones, or leave it blank for all
- Subject/Notes Search - Filter for a word or phrase that can be found in either the Times Notes of Subject fields
- Fixed Fee/ Not Billable - choose billable only, fixed fee only, not billable nor fixed fee, both billable and fixed fee, or all
- Grouping Options- Grouping gives you subtotals for that specific group.
- Aero Type
- Aero Subject
- Optional Columns
- Assigned To
- Aero Category
- Project Type
- Billable (true/false0
- Fixed Fee (true/false)
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.