There are a few things to check on when your Aero time entries don't seem to be syncing to your TSheets account.
- Aero account is set up to send time to your TSheets account. Go to Setup > My Company and make sure that the "Auto Sync Time" box is checked. If Auto Sync Time is not checked, but you approved some time entries to sync to TSheets with the Batch Update Time feature, continue to #2.
- Check to make sure that the date in question is not "Approved" in TSheets. Once you Approve a Day, it is locked and Aero can no longer sync time to that Date.
- Make sure that you have properly mapped Aero to TSheets.
- Check the log. Go to Admin > Manage Integrations to see if there are errors.
- Check to see if the time was actually synced. Go to Manage > Time Sync. You will see a list of all time entries with their time notes. The far right column is Sync– if the time was successfully synced to your TSheets account, T-OK will be entered in this column next to the time entry.