If you want to schedule a bi-weekly (or is it semi-weekly?) task, start by creating a Master Aero. When you get to the part where you're choosing the occurrence options, choose Weekly in the Renewal Pattern dropdown and in the field below, Repeat Every, enter 2. So what you have is a task repeating every 2 weeks.
Articles in this section
- How can I get one of your super-soft Aero t-shirts?
- What is the "new version" of Aero?
- I deleted an Aero by Mistake!
- Can I assign an Aero to more than one person?
- What does the Make Sticky Button do?
- Can you import my Tasks into Aero?
- Can you import information into my customer vaults in Aero?
- Can you import my data?
- How do I find an Aero Template Id number?
- How do I find a Library Template Id number?