If you want to schedule a bi-weekly (or is it semi-weekly?) task, start by creating a Master Aero. When you get to the part where you're choosing the occurrence options, choose Weekly in the Renewal Pattern dropdown and in the field below, Repeat Every, enter 2. So what you have is a task repeating every 2 weeks.
Articles in this section
- How can I get one of your super-soft Aero t-shirts?
- Do you have a User Manual?
- How do I find an Aero Template Id number?
- How do I find a Library Template Id number?
- Aero won't let me add a new contact
- Does Aero integration with Xero?
- What is the difference between On Hold and Inactive for a Company in Aero?
- How can I see Completed Aeros?
- Why do I have a contact called Unknown Unknown in my Aero account?
- How can I reassign work from an inactive team member?