You can't delete a Team Member, but you can make them inactive. When you deactivate a Team Member:
- The Team Member will no longer be able to log into Aero.
- The Team Member will no longer appear in any of the Assigned To drop-down menus.
- The Team Member will no longer count towards your number of users in your subscription.
- If there are Aeros that are assigned to that Team Member, there will be a number instead of a name in the Assigned To field.
- If you re-activate the Team Member, their password will be reset to a new temporary password and they will receive a new invitation to log into Aero.
To de-activate a Team Member, go to Setup > Team Members and click the View button on the team member you want to make inactive. Then uncheck the Active box and click the Save & Close button.