When you make a company inactive:
- The company will no longer appear in any of the Company drop-down menus.
- If there are Aeros that are assigned to that Company, there will be a number instead of a name in the Company field.
- If your Aero account is synced to a QBO and/or TSheets account, the Company will be made inactive in QBO and/or TSheets as well.
"On hold" is intended for clients who are having trouble paying your firm. When you put a company on hold:
- Scheduled tasks for that company will not appear on your Aeros list as work to be done
- You will still see that company in the Company drop-down menus
- You will still be able to create new work for that company
- The company's status in QBO and/or TSheets will not be affected.