There are two different methods for finding an Aero Template Id number:
Hover over the View button:
- Go to Manage > Aero Templates and find the template you want. Then hover over the View button. Do not click on the View button.
- While hovering over the View button, look in the lower-left corner of your screen. You'll see a URL that might look something like this: https:app.aeroworkflow.com/AeroTemplates/Edit/104
- The number you see at the end of the URL is the ID number of the template you are hovering over. The Id number might be anywhere from 1 to 7 digits.
You can also get the id number from the URL of the template:
- Go to Manage > Aero Templates and find the template you want. Click the View button.
- Look at the URL in your browser bar. It will look something like https://app.aeroworkflow.com/AeroTemplates/Edit/104
- The Id number is the number at the end of the URL. It might be anywhere from 1 to 4 digits.