If you're not syncing your Aero account with either Office 365 or GSuite, you may still want to copy an email into Aero so you and your team can refer to it later. The method outlined below will allow you to add notes, a task, or even an email to Aero without also adding time.
- Go Quick Links > Add Task
- Fill out the required fields, choose a Company if desired and copy and paste the email into the Description box.
- Click the Add Steps button on the lower-right of the screen (you're not going to add steps, this will simply get you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, change the Category to Email (for notes) and change the Status to Completed (if you don't need to follow up on the email).
- Click the Save and Close button.