Note: You must be an Admin of your GSuite account to follow this process
- From your Gmail inbox, click on the gear icon and choose Manage this organization
- Login if required and then from the Admin Console, click on Security.
- Scroll down to the bottom, click on App access control.
- From the App access control panel, click on MANAGE THIRD-PARTY ACCESS.
- Click Add App and choose OAuth App Name Or Client ID.
- Type ‘Aero’ in the search field and click “SEARCH”. Paste the Client Id in the field: 782511121664-f681v1uvla9h7skdh2vej048qe177bgq.apps.googleusercontent.com (Do not Search for Aero Workflow - the app that shows up is not the right one).
Check the button next to “Aero Workflow Two” and click “Add”
- You should then see Aero Workflow Two listed with your connected Apps (it may have been there before) as “Trusted”